New Momma welcomes good advice -- it's the crazy stuff that makes her bite her tongue
* Look at her ears and hands to see what complexion she'll be.
* She has good hair. (Here we go again. So, what exactly is bad hair?)
* Do you know how to shape her head? (What???)
* Don't hold her too much, you'll spoil her.
* Use olive oil. Extra virgin.(What, is she a salad?)
* Give her some water.
* Babies don't need water. (Well, they don't need too much.)
* Put cereal in her bottle to help her sleep longer.
* Cereal in bottles makes babies too fat.
* Do you bite her fingernails off? (Ouch!?)
Do you remember some of the funny-sounding baby advice/comments people told you? Do share.
-- Dory Knight-Ingram, Times new mom