What am I going to do with these kids?
Okay, so Tropical Storm Fay has not been the weather event we all thought it would be. Sure the kids are out of school after just one day (or haven't gone back yet) because of the storm, so we gotta find something to do with them.
In fact, most of the time they are out of school we have to try to keep them entertained and away from the video games as much as possible. So download this list to use today or in the future when you gotta find something for them to do before the "I'm bored" cry goes up:
* Go to the movies
* Take 'em bowling
* Clean up any lawn debris or put the lawn furniture back out
* Clean up their rooms
* Make them do that first-day homework if they already started school Monday
* Last last-minute back to school shopping
* Laser tag
* Skating rinks
* Get your kids to help you plan out dinner for the next few nights
* Check out this list of inside activities to keep you busy on a day when you don't want to go outside.
-- Sherry Robinson