Clear66° WeatherClear66° Weather

Still waiting ....

Officials here at U.S. Cellular Field haven't decided yet whether to start Saturday's game or postpone it due to rain. The rain has slowed, but the forecast does not look good for later in the evening. If there is no game, they are deciding between a doubleheader on Sunday or an Aug. 27 makeup.

[Last modified: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:31am]

    

Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours

Loading...