11 things that happened in May that would've been called SO FLORIDA had they happened in Florida
1. A naked man doing push-ups in a road was hit and killed by a car.
2. One man killed another man in a fight over a possum.
3. A man got a calf tattoo of a KFC Double Down.
4. A 31-year-old woman was arrested for impersonating a sophomore at a Christian high school called New Life.
5. A woman trying to keep her family from learning she had dropped out of college called in bomb threats to what would have been her commencement.
7. A man nicknamed "Peaches and Cream" made a bomb threat and then peed in a parking lot outside a convenience store.
8. A man sued a stripper, saying he thought their relationship was personal and that he had given her a credit card and let her borrow movies, including his collection of Harry Potter DVDs.
9. A man stole a bread truck and made deliveries in his underwear before being taken to a psychiatric hospital.
10. A man lied to a state trooper that he was driving while wearing no pants because he recently had had a Brazilian hair removal procedure known as a "manzilian."
11. A car hit and killed an 800-pound alligator.