Nine people in Florida in 2013 who did things they shouldn't have ... at drive-throughs
I wrote about this almost two years ago. The shenanigans continue.
1. Anthony Williams, 36 and homeless, climbed into the open window to try to grab the tip jar at an Orlando Starbucks.
2. Steve Clemons, 69 and pantsless, fondled himself while waiting for his change at a Wildwood McDonald's.
3. Cristina Salwa Bibi, 21, showed up super drunk at a Taco Bell in Boca Raton after driving through some bushes by a Burger King.
4. Joshua Zachary Higgins, 24 and also drunk, passed out waiting for his food at a Naples McDonald's, not coming to even when a sheriff's deputy showed up and rapped on his windows and roof.
5. Jeffrey Wright, 27, hit an employee in the head with his gun because of a botched coffee order at a Lauderhill Dunkin' Donuts.
6. Rebecca Simmons, 45, rammed a knife into the hood of the car of a fellow idling patron at a Riverview McDonald's and then stabbed him in the butt.
7. Miron Lukjan, 43, raged at a pregnant woman working the window at an Okeechobee McDonald's, grabbing her wrist with his hands, because the orange juice machine wasn't working.
8. Charles Thomas Barry, 48, brandished a gold star badge and a .38-caliber revolver to get discounts on his coffee at a Trinity Dunkin' Donuts.
9. Kimberly Jean Womack, 34, asked at a New Port Richey McDonald's for two free Big Macs, then two free Egg McMuffins, then refused to leave when workers said no, causing a traffic jam of hungry would-be customers. She told deputies her rights were being violated.