'... voters deserve a better discussion about the serious challenges facing Florida'
1. Who will stick up for the value of a liberal arts education and an engaged citizenry?
2. Who will create a policy that encourages energy efficiency, emphasizes renewable energy and reduces the state's carbon footprint?
3. Who will best manage growth as the economy rebounds and pursue a sound state water policy?
4. Who will persuade the Legislature to take billions in federal Medicaid expansion dollars that could help cover more than 800,000 uninsured Floridians?
5. Which candidate for governor will stand up for consumers rather than the powerful property insurers and electric utilities?