Evidence released in Valrico shooting
Danielle James, 8, witnessed the killing of her father, David James in September. The Hillsborough State Attorney's Office Monday released a videotaped interview with her by Shannon Young of the Childen's Advocacy Center. Watch in a bigger player.
- Story: Argument over skateboarders leaves father dead in Valrico
- Story: Aftermath of deadly shooting in Valrico leaves community bewildered
- Video: Dooley's family asks for due process of law
- Story: Bus driver charged with manslaughter in fatal shooting on Valrico basketball court
- Story: Family: Accused Valrico shooter is 'quiet, unassuming, intelligent man who loves everyone'
- Editorial: 'Stand your ground' makes it tougher to prosecute assailants
- Story: Friends, neighbors salute 'D.J.' killed on Valrico basketball court
- Story: Five years since Florida enacted "stand-your-ground" law, justifiable homicides are up
- Story: Idyllic Twin Lakes neighborhood copes with questions
- Ernest Hooper column: How can we control the power of a temper?