How you celebrated Memorial Day
Tampabay.com readers shared photos showing how they celebrated Memorial Day:
Tampabay.com reader Ronald Bierworth snapped this photo at Bay Pines National Cemetery, the final resting place for more than 29,000 veterans, on Memorial Day.
How did you mark the day? Share your photos! Here's how:
- E-mail your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and your tale in the body of the message.
- Post your photos on tampabay.com's Facebook wall and we'll upload them to our photo gallery.
- Join tampabay.com's Community Photo Gallery for free and upload your own photos.
Peggy Ulrich of Tarpon Springs, third from left, enjoyed the holiday with her nieces.
Ulrich's great nephew Quentin relaxed in the pool.
See more Memorial Day photos from readers.
Also, see Memorial Day photos and stories from Times staff members:
- Photo gallery: See images from events around the Bay area | Videos
- Bay area sacrifice: Locals killed in Iraq or Afghanistan
- Hernando VFW: Remembering veterans, young and old
- Women with wings: Honoring heroes forgotten for 65 years