We welcome your feedback, Tampa Bay news or a guest blog post
After five years of lively community conversations, the It’s Your Times site has been retired, but the passion, conviction and conversation continues. The new commenting tools available on tampabay.com make it easier than ever to share your views on local news and events, including features that you’ve asked for.
On tampabay.com you can:
- Comment directly on stories.
- Publish your comments instantly.
- Rate and report comments from other users.
We hope that you’ll join us and continue to share your views on the news. Here’s how to participate:
- If you have an It's Your Times account: Log in to tampabay.com with your It's Your Times username and password.
- If you already have a tampabay.com account: Great! Don’t worry about your It’s Your Times account. Just log in with your existing tampabay.com username and password.
- If you don’t have an It’s Your Times account or a tampabay.com account: Create a new account on tampabay.com.
As always, we’re listening. If you have any feedback, community news, a guest column or a blog post that you would like to share, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.