Clinton-Trump ad spending in Florida nears $32 million
Presidential TV ad spending in Florida is up to $31.6 million, according to new figures.
Hillary Clinton and allies have spent $25.8 million, with about $12 million coming from the super PAC Priorities USA Action.
Donald Trump and allies, mainly the Rick Scott-led super PAC Rebuilding America Now, have spent $5.7 million.
From NBC News, here are the top 10 advertising markets across the country:
- Orlando-Dayton Beach-Melbourne, FL: $11.2 million
- Tampa-St. Pete-Sarasota, FL: $10.2 million
- Cleveland-Akron, OH: $8.2 million
- Las Vegas, NV: $6.1 million
- Columbus, OH: $5.8 million
- Charlotte, NC: $4.9 million
- West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL: $4.7 million
- Denver, CO: $4.4 million
- Philadelphia, PA: $3.9 million
- Raleigh-Durham: $3.8 million