5 questions about the Fla GOP scandals
1. If Charlie Crist heard "rumors" that ousted GOP chairman Jim Greer, his close friend, had a piece of a lucrative and possibly illegal, secret contract with the state GOP, what did he do about it?
2. If state party chairman John Thrasher, House Speaker-designate Dean Cannon and Senate President-designate Mike Haridopolos really wanted to clean up a party beset by allegations of financial irregularities, why wouldn't they come clean weeks ago about having at least started to execute a severance agreement with Greer?
3. Is Thrasher remarkably arrogant or remarkably foolish to sign a severance agreement for Greer more than a month before Thrasher was even elected party chairman?
4. How many current and former legislators with state GOP credit cards are consulting with accountants and/or lawyers about amending their tax returns?
5. Will Democrats be able to exploit the turmoil in the GOP to avoid a drubbing in November?
(The full print Buzz column is here.)