Cretul fills out his team, Sansom included
House Speaker Larry Cretul just announced:
- Rep. Dean Cannon will chair a new select policy council on strategic and economic planning that will "take a long-range view of our state's economy" and recommend policy.
- Rep. Bill Galvano will chair the Seminole gaming committee. Rep. Sandy Adams will be vice chair.
- Rep. Ellyn Bogdanoff will chair the Finance and Tax Council, which had been overseen by Cannon.
- Rep. Ray Sansom will chair the policy council, which Bogdanoff had chaired, and will serve as a member of the F&T and rules councils.
- Rep. Ron Reagan will be named speaker pro tem.
Buzz audio here.