Presidential TV spending in Florida hits a whopping $81 million
The biggest presidential battleground state is big in another way: Florida leads all TV advertising with nearly $81 million spent so far, most of it for Hillary Clinton.
Clinton and her allies have spent $58 million while Donald Trump and team have poured in $22.7 million.
Nationally, Team Clinton has spent $197 million and Team Trump $74 million, according to ad data reported by NBC News.
Top 10 advertising markets:
1. Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne, FL: $26,868,457
2. Tampa-St Petersburg-Sarasota, FL: $22,297,526
3. Cleveland-Akron, OH: $16,603,330
4. Las Vegas, NV: $16,253,382
5. Charlotte, NC: $13,779,752
6. Philadelphia, PA: $13,325,197
7. Columbus, OH: $11,327,641
8. Boston, MA: $10,799,583
9. West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL: $9,700,349
10. Denver, CO: $8,785,047
Ad spending in Florida's U.S. Sente race is approaching $40 million, Politico reports.