Best moments in NFL divisional round history
Even though all the home teams are favored by at least a touchdown, you know there is going to be at least one or two great moments because that's what happens in the divisional round of the playoffs.
Here are my 10 favorite divisional playoff games/moments
1. Franco Harris' Immaculate Reception leads Steelers over Raiders in 1972.
2. San Diego beats Miami in OT (the Kellen Winslow game) in 1982 -- maybe the best game ever played.
3. Raiders beat Dolphins on a Kenny Stabler-to-Clarence Davis pass in Miami's "Sea of Hands'' in 1974 -- maybe the second-best game ever played.
4. Miami's Garo Yepremian ends the longest game in NFL history with field goal to beat the Chiefs on Christmas Day, 1971.
5. Roger Staubach's Hail Mary to Drew Pearson leads Dallas past Minnesota in 1975.
6. Raiders lose to Patriots in infamous "Tuck Rule'' game at snowy Foxboro in 2002.
7. Down 28-10, the Cowboys score 17 points in the fourth quarter to beat the 49ers in 1972.
8. Big Ben Roethlisberger saves Steelers improbable season with game-saving tackle after a Jerome Bettis fumble to upset the Colts in 2006.
9. Bernie Kosar throws 64 times for 489 yards as Cleveland scores 10 points in the final four minutes to win in OT over the Jets in 1987.
10. Ken Stabler throws his "Ghost to the Post'' pass to Dave Casper as the Raiders beat Bert Jones and the old Baltimore Colts in OT in 1977.