Whether it is a wedding, anniversary, birthday, engagement, birth or any important event, Celebrations is your very own personal announcement that lets you share these special relationships or moments with others.
All information for your Celebrations announcement, including copy and optional photo, must be submitted with a completed order form no later than 10 days before your announcement is to appear in the paper. Announcements can be placed online by clicking here or submitted by mail. Mailing information is provided on the Celebrations order form.
Print Celebrations announcements publish in Sunday Latitudes and the price includes an online version of your message, which will appear for one month on our website. To view announcements click here.
Two Celebrations announcement sizes are available (see samples and prices below) and the number of words will be determined by the size you choose and whether you opt to have a photo included. Suggested word count for a small ad with minimum size photo is 100 to 125. For a large size ad, 225 to 250 words. Add 25 to 35 more words if no photograph is included.
Please submit factual and accurate copy with your order. A proof of your announcement will be provided for approval. The Tampa Bay Times reserves the right to revise, edit or reject any or all copy and photographs deemed unsuitable for publication.
- All Celebrations announcements may include a photo
- We accept black and white and color photographs for reproduction, but publish in black and white.
- Please note when deciding on your announcement that the Tampa Bay Times cannot return any submitted photos
- Color and amateur photographs are acceptable; however, the Times does not reimburse for poor photo reproduction
- Minimum size for photographs is 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep
- For best reproduction, please submit professional photographs that contain a sharp focus with good contrast (Please note: photos taken with a soft lens appear softer in the paper and are, therefore, not recommended)