||We’re looking a financial expert to manage key aspects of our business
accounting practices. Duties include preparing financial statements and
schedules, analyzing revenues and expenses, preparing weekly and monthly
reports, helping with monthly reconciliations and assisting in financial and
tax audits. In addition, you would play a key role in month, quarter and
year-end closings and ad hoc reporting.
- Analyze revenues and expenses
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Produce variance analysis
- Create monthly period reports, charting revenue and
- Prepare lead schedules, including cash flow,
balance sheet and income statements
- Play key role in month, quarter and year-end
- Produce ad hoc reporting
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Provides excellent customer service
- Works well under pressure
- Produces accurate work
- Manages details and multiple tasks well
- Interacts well with team members, managers and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
REQUIRED or PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or
Business Administration, required.
- At least three years of corporate accounting
experience with large employer (500-plus staffers), preferred.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Strong background with Excel required.
- Quick study who is comfortable with change,
- Commitment to the Times and its mission,
Usual office environment but must
be accessible at night and on weekends, as business and staff needs require.