Single Copy Territory Manager
St. Petersburg, FL
||Position Top Priorities:
Job Responsibilities Sales:
- Sell more single copy newspapers market wide.
- Maximize single copy revenue.
- Manage the results and contracts of the independent contractors in the most effective ways.
- Market tours
- Store visits – interactions and relationship building with store management and customers.
- Analysis and creating new locations for sales opportunity.
- Merchandizing, placement and signage branding.
- Communication with ICs on how to strategically move papers to maximize sales.
- Participate in the development and implementation of single copy operations, sales plans, and budgets.
- Efficient distribution all products distributed by the Times.
- Face to face, email, phone call interactions with IC’s (communications with IC).
- Collecting, reconciliation and deposits in any open delivery areas.
- Customer complaint resolution.
- IC payment tracking and follow up.
- Contract and addenda management.
- Negotiation of contracts with independent contractors, while keeping the department expense budget in mind.
- Coordination with Rack Maintenance.
- Enforce IC’s agreements with the Times. Manage the results of the contract.
- Draw management: Forecasting and Determining.
- Invoice tracking and processing adjustments.
- Department and direct manager meetings and communications.
- Report analysis of returns and sales.
- Special projects (name change, price changes, promotions, etc).
- Prospecting new IC’s.
- Audit returns and shrinkage reports.
- Managing night operations (internal calls from internal departments).
- Company e-mail (sending and responding).
- Inputting draws into Syncronex.
- Hawker audits.