We know it's hard to find the right person for the right job, and how much time gets eaten up with resume
reviews and interviews.
We're ready to help.
The Tampa BayTimes is excited to be hosting an all-day employment event – the 2018 Tampa Bay Job &
Career Fair. This event will provide you with a unique opportunity to showcase your organization and promote your
employment opportunities. The pre-event promotion for this one-day event will include newspapers, TV, specialty
publications, Internet, direct mail, radio and more to ensure blowout attendance.
The Tampa Bay Times reaches nearly 591,700 readers every day, and more than 966,200 Sunday readers. With a
readership of this magnitude we'll be able to generate a large audience, and provide you with plenty of
We are committed to making this Job Fair the best ever! To make it easy for you and to ensure that your
participation is successful, Tampa Bay Times staffers will be on site, from set-up to takedown. With competitive
rates, personal service and a targeted audience, we're convinced Tampa Bay's Job Fair will be your most
successful job fair to date!
Exhibit and Advertising Opportunities
- Each exhibit booth features an 8' x 10' curtained exhibit area with
- a skirted table, ID sign, and two chairs
- Exhibit fee includes: a signature ad in the special full run Job Fair
- feature pages, publishing in the Times on the Sunday before the event
- Ad Size: 2" x 2 1/2" to include your company logo and up to five
- position listings
- Exhibit Booth: 8' x 10' size, $595
- Advertising deadline: the Wednesday before the event
All packages include:
- Booth space (8' x 10')
- Company listing in Job Fair Program Guide
- Company listing on Web site
- Priority posting on the Tampa Bay Times online Jobs Web site at tampabay.monster.com
- Signature advertisement on the Sunday before the event
Reserve your space, today.
For additional information contact Dave LaBell ([email protected]
), Tampa Bay Times Event Marketing, at
Participation begins at $595.
Commit to the Gold Package and take advantage of:
- A single booth
- A half-page ad in the Job Fair Program Guide
- Your company's name listed on the Web site
- Your company's description in the Fair's Program Guide
- Semi-private - Interview area
- Signature advertisement in the Times Sunday before the event
- Two online Job Postings on tampabay.monster.com - 30 days