The Tampa Jewish Book Festival celebrates its 10th year with a Festival of Conversations, an array of book events from Oct. 18 through Oct. 27. The events below are at the Tampa Jewish Community Center, Cohn Campus, 13009 Community Campus Drive, Tampa. Ticket prices range from $5 to $18. For a complete schedule and tickets, go to tbtim.es/php.
• 10:30 a.m. Oct. 18: Sarah Wildman (Paper Love: Searching for the Girl My Grandfather Left Behind)
• 7 p.m. Oct. 18: Eddie Shapiro (Nothing Like a Dame: Conversations With the Great Women of Musical Theater)
• 7 p.m. Oct. 20: Lynda Lippman-Lockhart (The Laundry Room)
• 6:30 p.m. Oct. 21: Dan Ephron (Killing a King: The Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and the Remaking of Israel)
• 10 a.m. Oct. 22: Barbara Post-Askin (Reflections of Liberty: A Memoir)
• 7 p.m. Oct. 22: Joshua Braff (The Daddy Diaries)
Florida Bibliophile Society presents Florence Turcotte, archivist of Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings' papers at the University of Florida, discussing her upcoming book about Rawlings at 1:30 p.m. Oct. 18 at Seminole Community Library, 9200 113th St. N, Seminole.
Florida author Robert Macomber (The Assassin's Honor) will sign his naval adventure at 2 p.m. Oct. 18 at Haslam's Book Store, 2025 Central Ave., St. Petersburg.
Cynthia Barnett (Rain: A Natural and Cultural History) will speak on "Blue Revolution: A Water Ethic for Florida and America" at 6 p.m. Oct. 20 in the ballroom, University Student Center, University of South Florida St. Petersburg, 140 Seventh Ave. S.
Susan Carol McCarthy (A Place We Knew Well) will discuss and sign her historical novel at 7 p.m. Oct. 20 at Inkwood Books, 216 S Armenia Ave., Tampa.
Rick Kilby (Finding the Fountain of Youth: Ponce de Leon and Florida's Magical Waters) will discuss and sign his book and Florida roadside attractions at 7 p.m. Oct. 22 at Roadside Attractions Vintage, 13836 Walsingham Road, Largo. Admission is $10.
To place an item in Book Talk, send author's name, book title, appearance time, date, venue name and address, admission cost (if any) and a contact phone number to email@example.com (with "Book Talk" in subject line) or Colette Bancroft, Tampa Bay Times, P.O. Box 1121, St. Petersburg, FL 33731. Deadline is 14 days before publication.