• The Withlacoochee Living History Primitive Art Festival runs this weekend at Withlacoochee River Park, 12449 Withlacoochee Blvd., Dade City. Period demonstrations and artifacts date to the 1800s. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. $2 per person or $5 per car. Children 12 and under are free.
• Bird Walk, 8 a.m. Saturday at Jumping Gully Preserve, 18812 Fishburne Drive, Spring Hill. Join experts from the West Pasco Audubon Society.
• Take a Paddle Trip Sunday at Oelsner Park, 39835 Sunset Blvd., Port Richey. Drop off boats before 8:30 a.m. and park James E. Grey Preserve. Last shuttle is at 9 a.m. Trip lasts two to three hours. For information and to RSVP call (813) 929-2760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• International Combined Driving Event, Thursday through Feb. 26 at Little Everglades Ranch, 17951 Hamilton Road, Dade City. Driving teams with carriages and horses and ponies, Jack Russell terrier races, and Uncle Mike's Hugging Farm.
It's fair season
• The Pasco County Fair runs Monday through Feb. 26 at the Pasco County Fairgrounds, 36722 State Road 52, Dade City. Live entertainment, rodeo, demolition derby, grizzly bear show, displays, food, vendors and more. Hours are 3 to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 3 p.m. to midnight Feb. 25 and noon to 7 p.m. Feb. 26.