Cocktails, 6229 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey, (727) 848-3227
• Protocol, 9:30 p.m. today
• Mad Hatter, 9:30 p.m. Saturday
Tawney Rowe Memorial VFW Post 4412, 9734 Dick St., Hudson
• Blues and Company, 8:30 to 11 p.m. today.
• George Marshall, 6 to 11 p.m. Saturday.
Over the Border
Skipper's Smokehouse, 910 Skipper Road, Tampa, (813) 977-6474, skipperssmokehouse.com.
• Marcia Ball with Wendy Barmore, 8 p.m. today. $20.
• WMNF presents, We Can Be Heroes: David Bowie's 65th Birthday Tribute featuring a slew of Tampa Bay bands — Al Torchia & The Tattered Saints, Barely Pink, Flash Gordon, Florida Kilos , FunkN8, Glitter Guns, Jeremy Gloff, Magadog, Sons of Hippies and the Jillian Stein Band and Voltaic Combo. 6 p.m. Saturday. $12/15. Purchase at Skipper's in person in the Oyster Bar during business hours, online at wmnf.org/events or by calling the station during business hours at (813) 238-8001.
• The Walker Brothers with the Little Girl and the Dreadful Snakes, 5 p.m. Sunday
• Annie Wenz, Grant Peeples and Ronny Elliott, 7 p.m. Tuesday.
• Island Night with Impulse, 8 Weds. $5
• Grateful Dead Night with Uncle John's Band, 8 p.m. Thursday.
• Tab Benoit with Beth McKee, 8 p.m. Jan. 13. $17/20.