The work of photographer Frank P. Sledge is being showcased this month at the Dade City Center for the Arts/HiBrow Gallery, 14125 Seventh St. Meet the artist from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the gallery. (813) 417-6336. At right is his photograph The Puffer.
• River Ridge High Drama presents Little Shop of Horrors at 7 p.m. today and 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday at the Pasco Center for Performing Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. $10. (727) 534-4997.
• A Streetcar Named Desire concludes this weekend at Stage West Community Playhouse, 8390 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill. Shows are at 8 p.m., except Sunday at 2 p.m. $15. (352) 683-5113.
• The Return, about a young man coming to terms with the loss of his father and his mother's remarriage, is at 7:30 p.m. today and 2 p.m. Sunday at the Tarpon Springs Cultural Center, 101 S Pinellas Ave. $14-$16. (727) 942-5605.
• The farce The Foreigner continues weekends through Jan. 29 at Richey Suncoast Theatre, 6237 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Shows are at 8 p.m., except Sundays at 2:30 p.m. $17, reserved seating. Box office open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays and an hour before each show. (727) 842-6777.
• The musical Hairspray continues matinees and evenings through Feb. 26 at the Show Palace Dinner Theatre, 16128 U.S. 19, Hudson. For adults, dinner and show $49.50, show only $38.45 plus tax and tip; for ages 12 and younger, $24.95 and $19.95. (727) 863-7949 in west Pasco; toll-free elsewhere at 1-888-655-7469.
• Celtic/world music act Gaelic Storm performs at 8 p.m. Saturday at Pasco-Hernando Community College's Performing Arts Center, 10230 Ridge Road, New Port Richey. $25-$30. (727) 813-3707 or go to www.phcc.edu/tix.
• Grammy nominee Alex de Grassi performs an original music score of the silent film A Story of Floating Weeds, which will be projected for the audience to watch at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, 324 Pine St. $18-$22. (727) 942-5605.
• The Dunedin Pipe Band plays at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Pioneer Park, Main Street and Douglas Avenue in downtown Dunedin. Free.
• Cherish the Ladies, a group of female vocalists and musicians from Ireland, performs at 8 p.m. Jan. 27 at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, 324 Pine St. $24-$28. (727) 942-5605.
• Suncoast Arts Fest, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday at the Shops at Wiregrass, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel. Features 130 fine artists and craftsmen, chalk artists, kids' arts area, live entertainment and food. www.suncoastartsfest.com.
• "A Florida Wintertime Paradise" runs through Jan. 28 at the Progress Energy Art Gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. (727) 848-6500, www.nprgallery.com.
• Singer and comedian Suzanne Ruley performs with a live band at 8 p.m. today at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, 324 Pine St. $14-$16. (727) 942-5605.
• The Frank Moravcik Orchestra performs polka and American music at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Polish American Pulaski Association, 4616 Darlington Road, Holiday. $8-$10, free for kids under 12. Doors open at 3 p.m. (727) 848-7826.
• Hillbilly Hoedown, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Hillbilly Farms, 10325 U.S. 98, Dade City. Roasted pig with all the fixings, live band, flea market. (352) 567-7475.
Send events to Arleen Spenceley, St. Petersburg Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey 34668 or email to email@example.com. Submit items at least two weeks in advance.