The Pasco Ecofest is this weekend with family-friendly outdoor adventures at 20 locations throughout Pasco County. Activities include kayaking, bird-watching, hiking, airboat and riverboat rides, horseback riding and a geocaching challenge. Indoor events include a wildlife art show and live entertainment. For information, visit pascoecofest.com or call (727) 375-8986.
• The musical Meet Me in St. Louis continues through Saturday at the Show Palace Dinner Theatre, 16128 U.S. 19, Hudson. Dinner and show, $49.50; show only, $38.45, plus tax and tip, for adults; $24.95 and $19.95 for ages 12 and younger. Call (727) 863-7949 in west Pasco; toll-free 1-888-655-7469.
• The Gilbert & Sullivan Players presents Man of La Mancha at 8 p.m. today and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, 324 Pine St., Tarpon Springs. Tickets are $22, $18 members and students. Call (727) 942-5605.
• Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School drama presents Rob Urbinati's West Moon Street at 7 p.m. today and 2 p.m. Saturday at the Eleanor Dempsey Performing Arts Center, 13651 Hays Road, Spring Hill. Tickets are $5 for students and seniors, and $8 for adults.
• Richey Community Orchestra presents "The Gershwin Boys," featuring music by George and Ira Gershwin, at 3 p.m. Sunday at the Center for Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. Guest performers are singer Michele James and singer-musician David Pruyn. Tickets are $15, open seating. Call (727) 919-3866 or at the door.
• Allegro Piano Quartet, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Heritage Museum, Craig Park, Tarpon Springs. Tickets are $22, $18 for members.
• The HiBrow Gallery presents "The Cats," an exhibit of photographs taken in Tanzania and Kenya, through Nov. 30 at the gallery, 14125 Seventh St., Dade City. Hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. There will be a special "Meet the Artist" event from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday with photographer Stuart Marcus. For information call (352) 521-3823.
•Tampa-based muralist Terry Klaaren presents "Post Cards from My Life" through Dec. 13 in the Pasco-Hernando Community College art gallery in the Pottberg Library building on the New Port Richey campus, 10230 Ridge Road. Hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Fridays. For a private showing or event, call (727) 816-3231.
• The Gulf Coast Folklife Festival: Noon to 10 p.m. Saturday along Lemon Street in Tarpon Springs. The free event will feature music, dance performances and booths featuring traditional textiles, instruments, Junkanoo costumes and other arts. The evening ends with a street dance to Middle Eastern, Cuban and Haitian music.
• Come out and watch as skydivers jump in 16-way competitions, high-altitude loads and night jumps at the 50th anniversary Reunion & Annual Thanksgiving Boogie and Turkey Meet, Saturday through Nov. 27 at Skydive City, 4241 Sky Dive Lane, Zephyrhills. Activities include fish fry, '60s Dress Up Night, banquet and more. For information and a complete schedule of events, go to www.skydivecity.com.
Send your events to Arleen Spenceley, St. Petersburg Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey 34668 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit items at least two weeks in advance.