Norah Jones and Erykah Badu join Sarah McLachlan when the resurrected Lilith Fair 2010 hits Tampa on Aug. 11.
The lineup of the show changes from city to city, but local music fans have to be feeling pretty good about the 11-act bill set for the Ford Amphitheatre. Here's the rundown:
• Sarah McLachlan: Canadian pop chanteuse, '90s hitmaker and Lilith Fair founder, who's appearing at every Lilith Fair date.
• Norah Jones: Uber-Grammy-winning jazz-pop singer-pianist.
• Erykah Badu: Everyone's favorite pot-stirring neo-soulstress, who was recently in the news for her controversial nude video for Window Seat.
• Corrine Bailey Rae: Grammy-nominated British songbird whose hits include Put Your Records on.
• Martina McBride: Bestselling country diva whose hits include Independence Day and This One's For the Girls.
• Court Yard Hounds: a.k.a. Martie Maguire and Emily Robison from the Dixie Chicks.
• Sia: Indie pop singer best known for the ubiquitous ballad Breathe Me, featured in commercials and in the series finale of Six Feet Under.
• Katzenjammer: Quirky jazz-pop-cabaret foursome from Norway.
• Ceci Bastida: Latin alt-pop singer from Tijuana.
• Caitlin Crosby: L.A. singer-songwriter and actress who's appeared in shows like 7th Heaven and Malcolm in the Middle.
• Plus one winner from the Ourstage.com talent search.
And, of course, let's not forget the unintentional hilarity of the fact that this concert immediately follows the all-day Mayhem Festival, featuring Korn, Rob Zombie and Lamb of God. Ford Amphitheatre cleaning crews better scrub all night on those dressing rooms.
Lilith Fair tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday. They're priced at $31.50, $41.50, $71, $101 and $252. There's also a limited number of "ladies night" four-packs of lawn tickets available for $99.