From the moment you walk in the gate at Tropicana Field for a Tampa Bay Rays game, you have your choice of food, shopping and entertainment options. If you have kids, the Tampa Bay Rays have made sure there are plenty of things to keep them busy. Here's what you'll find:
Left Field Street
• Major League Baseball 2K9. An MLB licensed game on all consoles.
• Louisville Slugger Wood Shop. Fans can get their own Louisville Slugger with their name engraved on the bat.
• Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Get an authentic baseball card with your name and picture on it.
• Baseball Trivia Challenge. Just like a game show; study up before you come.
• Mountain Dew Extreme Zone. Step into the batting cage and see if you have some stickball game. Yeah, that's right. Stickball.
Right Field Street
• Visual Touch Photography Kiosk. Fans can get their photo taken in a Tampa Bay Rays uniform and against other unique backgrounds. During Sunday games, Raymond will be on hand for pictures.
• St. Petersburg Times Press Box. Fans can create a personalized souvenir St. Petersburg Times front page.
• Raymond's Art Studio. Kids can create own arts and crafts, including signs cheer on the Rays.
• Raymond's Room. Take a peek inside Raymond's living room, including a massive TV with blooper reels of Raymond's past antics.
• TB Rays Carnival & T.G. Lee Rookie Challenge. You can play all 11 games, including Plinko, Tip-a-Jug, Ring Toss, Ray Hop and Skee Ball. You have to purchase a scorecard from the check-in table and keep track of your high scores. The Rookie Challenge features a video batting cage and a speed pitch machine.
Enjoy special discounts
Every Sunday is Family Fun Day. Outfield seats start at just $18 for regular games and include a voucher for a hot dog, Pepsi and snack. Also, the Rays do a giveaway to the first 10,000 kids 14 and under. After the game, kids can run the bases. ... For all regular games, military personnel with an ID can purchase up to four half-price outfield seats.