• Earn double Hilton HHonors base points for stays through April 6. The offer is valid at participating Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Homewood Suites and Waldorf Astoria brands. Before booking, enroll at hiltonhhonors.com/globaldoublepoints.
• Marriott Rewards members can earn up to 25,000 bonus points with the MegaBonus promotion. The offer is valid for travel Feb. 1 through April 30; register by March 31. Qualifying stays are available at participating Marriott, JW Marriott, Renaissance, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn, among others. Call toll-free 1-888-627-7468 or visit marriottrewards.com (click on "Marriott Rewards").
• Priority Club Rewards is celebrating its 25th anniversary with a choice of bonus points or airline miles through April 30. The offer is valid at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express, among others. Register at priorityclub.com, or call toll-free 1-888-560-5660 (promo code 5263).
• Earn double Wyndham Rewards points, air miles or rail points for stays through June 6. Register and reserve by May 7. The offer is valid at participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Wingate, Baymont Inns & Suites, Hawthorn Suites, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn and AmeriHost Inn. Information: toll-free 1-866-996-7937 or wyndhamrewards.com/double.
• Canada's impossibly picturesque province of Nova Scotia has plenty of B&Bs, ranging from heritage properties to farms; the Nova Scotia Bed & Breakfast Association has a vetted list at www. nsbedandbreakfast.com. B&Bs are a little more rustic than what you may be used to, warns Randy Brooks of Nova Scotia Tourism. "Most of our B&Bs share a bathroom," he said. If that's not your style, ask for an inn, not a B&B. Brooks recommends waiting until May to visit.
• SmarTours is offering savings of up to $800 per couple on its Eastern European tours. Savings vary by date and tour. For example, a 13-night Great Cities of Eastern Europe tour departing April 18 is now $2,199 per person double (plus $195 taxes), a savings of $400 per person. The tour, which visits Warsaw and Krakow in Poland before heading to Vienna, Budapest, Hungary, Prague, Czech Republic, and Helsinki, Finland, includes air fare from New York to Warsaw with return from Helsinki; lodging at six superior first-class hotels; 17 meals; ground transportation; sightseeing tours with admissions; and tour guide. Book by Jan. 30. Information: toll-free 1-800-337-7773 or www.smartours.com.