Donald Trump walked on stage to Eye of the Tiger, 10,000 fans in Pensacola erupting in applause.
"Trump is kicking ass in Florida," the candidate boasted at the January 2016 rally. "Can you believe that? Amazing."
On Friday, President Trump returns to Pensacola Bay Center for another rally (his 35th in Florida) in which he's expected to whip up support for U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore in nearby Alabama.
It's bound to be a raucous night (tickets here) and as we await, here's a look back at some of Trump's wildest, funniest, most controversial Florida moments.
1. Those dancing girls in Pensacola.
2. "Russia: If you're listening …"
3. The hell with security, get that Florida man up here.
5. The showman arrives in Boca Raton.
6. Finally, a special shout-out to Florida's Marco Rubio, who got down and dirty with Trump over … hand size.
They made up: