Records through Wednesday
1. Lakewood (17-3): Beat Boca Ciega for the second time this season Tuesday and got Deja Swinton back from injury.
2. Clearwater (20-2): Won two games at the Queen of Palms tournament in Fort Myers over the winter break and beat St. Petersburg on Wednesday.
3. Boca Ciega (17-6): Pirates should roll into the district tournament, where they’ll have to figure out Lakewood.
4. Tarpon Springs (13-4): Spongers lost three of four over the break, but have rebounded with two straight wins.
5. St. Petersburg (13-7): Going through a rough stretch after two losses at Queen of Palms and the loss to Clearwater.
6. Calvary Christian (14-3): Warriors made it to the IRC Holiday Tournament final last week and play the Golden Eagles today.
7. Palm Harbor University (16-6): Hurricanes have won four straight after losing to Calvary Christian in the IRC tourney.
1. Boca Ciega (13-2): Pirates beat Lakewood this week for the second time this season; only losses are to Berkeley Prep and Tampa Prep in the finals of holiday tournaments.
2. Gibbs (14-2): After starting 3-2, Gladiators have won 11 straight and two tournament titles, including the Cougar Invitational.
3. St. Petersburg (10-5): Tough schedule has contributed to some losses; only loss to a county opponent came against Boca Ciega this season.
4. Lakewood (12-5): After losing in overtime to Boca Ciega, Spartans will try to bounce back against rival St. Petersburg tonight.
5. Seminole (12-2): Came back to win last two games of Northeast tournament after getting beaten in first round by Lakewood.
6. Shorecrest (14-2): Young team has won 10 straight and took the title at its own tournament for the second straight season.
7. Largo (9-5): Close losses against good teams have Packers feeling confident they’ll pull some of those out the last month of the season.