Records through Monday
1. Lakewood (17-3): Spartans host the Breast Cancer Shootout this weekend, which features some of the better teams in the state.
2. Clearwater (20-2): Tests against Lake Worth in the Lakewood tournament and Palm Harbor University await.
3. Boca Ciega (17-6): Pirates come out of exams with games against Gibbs, Indian Rocks Christian and Lake Mary Prep.
4. Tarpon Springs (13-4): Spongers should take momentum into the postseason.
5. Calvary Christian (16-3): Crusaders have won six of seven with Northside Christian waiting on Thursday.
6. St. Petersburg (14-8): Green Devils have two games in the Lakewood tournament, FAMU High and Ocala Forest.
7. Palm Harbor University (17-6): Games at Sarasota Riverview and Clearwater, and a home game against Tampa Catholic end the Hurricanes’ regular season.
1. Boca Ciega (14-2): Gained the advantage in the district standings by beating Lakewood for the second time in three weeks.
2. Gibbs (15-2): Hottest team in the county has won 12 straight with rout over Bradenton Southeast last week.
3. St. Petersburg (11-5): After getting upset by Countryside, the Green Devils bounced back in a big way, overcoming a 25-point deficit to knock off Lakewood.
4. Lakewood (12-6): Two close losses to Boca Ciega and St. Petersburg have the Spartans reeling.
5. Seminole (13-2): Held its spot as the No. 2 seed in Class 7A, District 10 by beating Clearwater for third time this season. .
6. Shorecrest (17-3): Rebounded from loss to St. Petersburg Catholic with win over Indian Rocks Christian; all but wrapped No. 1 seed in Class 3A, District 9.
7. Largo (11-5): Lost to independent Oldsmar Christian in its only game last week.