Soccer super 7
Records through Wednesday
1. Seminole (20-2-1): Warhawks have not lost since November and won the ultra competitive north division of the Pinellas County Athletic Conference.
2. Palm Harbor University (12-0-5): Hurricane defense has been stellar, but offense still is trying to find a rhythm, which has led to five ties.
3. East Lake (12-4-3): Team is coming together at right time with injuries and illnesses no longer a concern.
4. Shorecrest (14-2-0): Chargers’ biggest wins this season have come against Berkeley Prep and Largo.
5. St. Petersburg (7-3-3): Late-season surge helped the Green Devils clinch No. 2 seed in the district and play in conference championship game.
6. Osceola (10-2-1): Warriors’ only two losses have come against PHU and Seminole.
7. Largo (10-6-4): Packers have fared well despite playing a tough non-district schedule.
1. East Lake (14-1): Eagles are missing a few players due to injury, but are still the most dominant team in the county.
2. Clearwater (8-3-3): Tornadoes tied Seminole before the break and came back with a win over Pinellas Park.
3. Northeast (7-3-2): Vikings won the south division of the PCAC and will play East Lake for the championship.
4. St. Petersburg (10-3): Green Devils slumped before the break with losses to Sarasota Riverview and Osceola.
5. Shorecrest (13-2-1): Chargers are undefeated in Class A-6 and could go far in the playoffs.
6. Osceola (7-4-3): Warriors were undefeated in PCAC play but lost the top seed in the south due to a tiebreaker.
7. Palm Harbor University (9-6): Hurricanes are rounding into shape and will play East Lake in the Hurricane Watch final on Friday.