• 15290 Brice Drive — The display, called Candy Cane Acres, includes more than 90,000 lights that are synchronized to music, animated items, three trains, Florida snow (bubbles) and a fire pit to keep viewers warm. The lights will be on from 6 to 9 p.m. every night through Christmas.
• 16219 Tampa St. — The display includes thousands of lights, more than 20 inflatable figures, and a 40-foot cross out front to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. The lights will be on from 6 to 8 p.m. every night through Christmas.
• 6227 Alderwood St. — The display includes lots of lights and four inflatable figures.
• 132 Forest Wood Court — This display is made up entirely of LED lights, all synchronized to music. There are several inflatable figures and an enclosed Christmas village display. The lights will be on from 7 to 10 p.m. every night (but not during any rain) until Dec. 27.
• 1349 Kenlake Ave. — The display includes icicles on the roof and several inflatable figures on the lawn. Also, there is Santa's sleigh with presents and a pop-up penguin, a Christmas tree with Frosty, and a 9-foot snowman choir singing to Christmas carols. Santa is at the front entrance waving to visitors with a snowman by his side. The lights will be on beginning at 6 p.m. every night through Christmas.