• Longleaf Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Saturday in downtown Longleaf, off Starkey Boulevard and State Road 54, New Port Richey.
• Fresh Market at Wiregrass, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. the first and third Saturday of each month at the Shops at Wiregrass, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel. Features produce, Florida-grown plants and locally made jams, salsas, seasonings and sauces, plus the works of local artists. For more information, visit tampabaymarkets.com.
• The Market, featuring plants and other gardening goods, runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 30 and every other Saturday at West Pasco Habitat for Humanity, 4131 Madison St., New Port Richey. For information call (727) 859-9038 or search for West Pasco Habitat for Humanity ReStore on Facebook.
• Hernando County Farmers Market runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays at 2450 U.S. 19, Spring Hill.
• Sweetwater Sunday Market is from noon to 4 p.m. Sundays at Sweetwater Organic Community Farm, Hanley Road and Comanche Avenue, Tampa. Includes native plants, fresh organic produce and products from green vendors and artisans. Live music from 1 to 3 p.m.; open mic from noon to 1 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
• Spring, Summer and Fall Bloomers, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Spring Hill Branch Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. This class will focus on blooming plants that are well suited to drought, sandy soils, and other challenging growing conditions. Presented by Hernando County Cooperative Extension. For information call (352) 754-4433.
• Master Gardener Volunteer Program, separate sessions from 10-11 a.m. June 29 and 2-3 p.m. July 5 at the Pasco Cooperative Extension office at the Pasco County Fairgrounds, 36702 State Road 52, Dade City. If you have a genuine desire to help others, a desire to learn more about Florida gardening and a willingness to help Pasco residents, you may be interested in becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer. For information call (352) 518-0156. To register for either event, visit pasco.ifas.ufl.edu and click on "Events Calendar."
• Flowering Trees, 6:30-7:40 p.m. July 3 at Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road. Check out some flowering trees that will thrive in Pasco landscapes at this free Pasco Extension Seminar. For information, call (352) 518-0156. To register for this event, visit pasco.ifas.ufl.edu and click on "Events Calendar."