• A meet and greet fundraiser for Wayne Dukes will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Monday at Beef O'Brady's, 7601 Horse Lake Road, Brooksville. The minimum contribution is $35. Food and refreshments will be served. Dukes is the Republican candidate for County Commission District 2. For more information, call (352) 596-8383 or visit waynedukes.com.
• The Democratic Women's Club of Hernando County and the Hernando County Democratic Club will host a "meet and greet" for several Democratic candidates from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Strong Tower Vineyard and Winery, 17810 Forge Drive, off Bowman Road, south of Spring Hill. Candidates include James Piccillo for U.S. Congressional District 5, Rose Rocco for Hernando County Commission District 2 and Diane Rowden for State Representative District 44. The event will include wine tasting, finger cuisine and tours of the winery. Call (352) 683-0323.
• A "meet and get to know your candidates" event will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday at the Brookridge Clubhouse, 8150 Hampton St., west of Brooksville. Various local candidates will be on hand. There will be a question-and-answer session, and refreshments will be served. Nonresidents welcome. Call Lois McGarvey at (352) 596-4722.
• Regency Oaks Civic Association will present a political candidates forum at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at the clubhouse, 4445 Breakwater Blvd., Spring Hill. This will be a question-and-answer forum that will include candidates for U.S. House of Representatives, State House of Representatives, Hernando County Commission and Hernando County School Board. Refreshments will be served. Call Jill at (352) 597-0158 or Bonnie at (352) 592-9856.
• Temple Beth David will host "Meet the Candidates" at 1 p.m. Oct. 25 at 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. Questions will be answered by participating Democratic and Republican candidates. Refreshments will be served. Call Lois Segal at (352) 684-3345.
Candidates are welcome to submit information on fundraisers, meet-and-greets and other campaign events to Phyllis Day by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to (352) 754-6133 or by mail to the Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613. Notices must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event or ticket deadline. For information, call (352) 754-6101.