Bryant Elementary: (813) 356-1645
• The winter concert is at 7 p.m. Thursday.
• Save hundreds of dollars with Bronco Savings Cards, on sale for $10. Call (813) 545-3175.
Chiles Elementary: (813) 558-5422
• The holiday program "Bells" is at 7 p.m. Thursday.
• Help the "Donate cash … take a splash" fundraiser for salaries for the media center aide and computer lab teacher. If the $16,000 goal is met, each student gets a snow cone.
Deer Park Elementary: (813) 956-6636
• Holiday craft week for kindergarteners ends today. Craft week for students in first to eighth grades ends Dec. 12. Students get to create three crafty gifts for family or friends.
• Comedy night at Sidesplitters is at 4:30 p.m. Saturday at the comedy club, 12938 N Dale Mabry Highway. Cost is $35. Proceeds benefit the fifth-grade class.
Schwarzkopf Elementary: (813) 975-6945
• The school still has Entertainment Books for sale. The cost is $20. Call (813) 908-9860.
Tampa Palms Elementary: (813) 975-7390
Help children and earn volunteer hours helping the YMCA Success Afterschool Program from 2 to 6 p.m. weekdays in the cafeteria at Tampa Palms Elementary. Call (941) 628-3108.
Bartels Middle: (813) 907-6801
• The Science Fair is at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Benito Middle: (813) 631-4694
• The band concert is at 7 p.m. Thursday.
• The book fair ends Dec. 12.
• Volunteers and donated items are needed for the Jaguar outpost, the new Benito store.
• Tutors are needed to help students at least one hour a week. Call (813) 746-9232.
Corpus Christi Catholic School: (813) 988-1722
Schedule a shadow experience. Openings for students in grades K through 8 for the winter session starting Jan. 5 are still available. Financial aid is also available to qualifying families.
Farnell Middle: (813) 356-1640
• Toys and nonperishable food donations will be accepted throughout December.
• The chorus concert is at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Sickles High School, 7950 Gunn Highway.
• The orchestra concert is at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the school auditorium.
• The band concert is at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Alonso High School, 8302 Montague St.
• Candygrams will be on sale before school until Dec. 12.
Sgt. Smith Middle School: (813) 792-5125
• Donations of khaki pants, shorts, dresses and capris are needed in the office.
Walker Middle: (813) 631-4726
• The school dance is at 6 p.m. Dec. 12.
• Entertainment books are on sale for $20. Proceeds will help purchase new equipment for the television studio. Call ext. 267.
Alonso High School: (813) 356-1525
• The band concert is at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
• The orchestra concert is at 6 p.m. Dec. 12.
Freedom High School: (813) 558-1185
• Get four full years of college tuition paid. Students who have at least a 2.0 GPA and can provide income information can qualify for the Tampa Bay WorkForce Alliance Scholarship. Applications are available in the guidance office.
• The school chorus is selling ornaments for $7 or $5 each for two or more. The ornament features the school name and logo. Call (813) 746-6658 or (813) 948-3949.
Gaither High School: (813) 975-7340
• Conversational Spanish community education classes are available at Gaither Adult and Community School, 16200 N Dale Mabry Highway. Register 2 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday in the main office. Call (813) 632-6823.
King High School: (813) 744-8333
• Interested in advertising in the Scepter, King's newspaper, or the Clarion, King's yearbook? These student-run publications operate strictly on community support. Call (813) 744-8333, ext. 260.