NEW PORT RICHEY
Drop diapers, baby items
at these sites
Healthy Start Coalition of Pasco is sponsoring a diaper drop to help needy moms and their babies. Diapers of all sizes and new baby items may be dropped off at these locations and times:
• Calvary Chapel Worship Center, 6825 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, April 28 through May 5.
• All Children's Specialty Care of Pasco Inc., 4443 Rowan Road, New Port Richey, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, April 28 through May 6.
• YMCA, 6130 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, April 28 through May 8.
• Little Achievers Preschool, 4129 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 28 through May 10.
• Stepping Stones at Our Lady Queen of Peace, 5313 Shaw St., behind the church, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, April 28 through May 9.
• Sunshine Laundromat, 6025 State Road 54, New Port Richey, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, April 28 through May 7.
• Patriot Bank, 6709 Ridge Road, Suite 100, Port Richey, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, April 28 through May 9.
Prep football star charged in dispute
A Zephyrhills High football standout was charged with aggravated assault and criminal mischief after a dispute with his landlord Saturday. Police accused Sean Gray of swinging a 21/2-foot long metal pipe at a man during an argument at a mobile home in the 39200 block of Lizabeth Circle. Gray told deputies he threatened the landlord because the man was damaging the inside of his rental home. At 6-foot-5 and 270 pounds, Gray starred as a lineman this past season. He recently signed with North Carolina Tech.
Sen. Nelson's town hall meeting today
U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson is coming to Pasco at 10 a.m. today for a town hall meeting at the Dade City Historic Courthouse, 37918 Meridian Ave. Nelson will give a general legislative update and brief voters on what he's been working on and some of his work with assault victims in the Iraq war. Call (813) 225-7040 or toll-free at 1-888-671-4091.
Donations sought for dove release
The Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point's Relay Team is sponsoring the release of doves in memory of those we have lost and in honor of those who survive. A donation of $3 for each name will cover the cost of having a dove released at the start of the Relay for Life on Friday. Donors also will receive a small memento of the release, which can be picked up the night of the relay. To arrange for dove release dedication or for information, call Karen and leave a message at (727) 819-2929, ext. 1281. Deadline is noon Friday.
Bell, Irvin B.
Bowersox, Kathryn E.
Vessa, Dolores V.
This list is from detailed obituaries published in Section B.