NEW PORT RICHEY
Man, 19, faces attempted murder, other charges
A 19-year-old New Port Richey man has been arrested on a charge of attempted murder, accused of shooting a man in the stomach at close range nearly a month ago. Arrested Saturday, Robert Charles Waterhouse remained in the Land O'Lakes jail Sunday afternoon in lieu of $192,026 bail. He also was charged with possession of crack cocaine, sale of cocaine, and failure to appear on previous burglary and simple battery charges. Waterhouse is accused of shooting a man after an argument Feb. 20 in the driveway of a Port Richey home, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office. Waterhouse and three other people who were in his vehicle fled the scene in a vehicle and left the man in the driveway, the Sheriff's Office said. The man, who wasn't immediately identified, remains at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg in stable condition. Waterhouse was later identified by the injured man and two witnesses.
Get your fill this week of jellybeans and Easter eggs
If you're hunting for some Easter fun later this week, there will be plenty of it across Pasco County:
• Jellybean Jamboree — Hudson: 9 a.m. to noon Friday on the soccer fields at Veterans Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road. The free event is for children of all ages. Parents should bring a bag or basket for their child's candy. Call (727) 861-3033 or 861-3052.
• Jellybean Jamboree — Land O'Lakes: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the Land O'Lakes Community Center, 5401 Land O'Lakes Blvd. Registration is at 9 a.m. There will be a contest to guess how many jellybeans are in a jar, a coloring contest, games, free hot dogs, drinks and cupcakes, and an Easter egg hunt. Admission is free for infants to age 12. Call (813) 909-2722.
• Holiday Egg Hunt: 9 a.m. Saturday at New River Branch Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills. Children ages 1 through 6 are invited. Call (813) 788-6375.
• Easter egg hunt: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center, 6630 Van Buren St. Enjoy games and prizes. Come get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny.
• Bunny Splash: Noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center, 6630 Van Buren St. Bring a swimsuit for an aquatic Easter egg hunt, plus games and prizes.
Andrion, Patricia S. "Pat"
Brouker, Eugene P.
Bushaw, Deborah A. "Debby"
Fountain, Robert Wayne Jr.
Weidenbach, Ruth Kean
This list is from detailed obituaries published
in Section B.