operation shoebox seeks donations
The Community Service Council of West Pasco is collecting items through Sept. 14 for Operation Shoebox. Donations of hard candy, canned food, all kinds of toiletries, small board games and crossword puzzles are needed for the boxes for those in the armed services. Call Linda Clements at (727) 934-4626. Donations may be left at the following sites, but please call in advance:
• Consulate Care, 8132 Hudson Ave., Hudson, (727) 863-3100.
• Atria Windsor Woods, 13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson, (727) 869-3533, contact Jay Michael.
• Linda Clements, 9432 Wolcott Lane, Port Richey, (727) 934-4626.
• Jennifer Gardens assisted living facility, 7334 Jennifer St., Port Richey, (727) 863-7866, contact Sero.
• Dragonfly Massage, 9332 Little Road, Port Richey, (727) 863-5200.
• LaCasa Grande assisted living facility, 6400 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey, (727) 847-2980.
• Morgan Funeral Home, 6025 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey, (727) 847-3999.
• Republic Bank, 5043 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, (727) 853-0842.
• Apollo Window Tinting, 4710 Rowan Road, New Port Richey, (727) 409-0851.
• CARES Center, 6640 Van Buren St., New Port Richey, (727) 844-3077.
• Beltone Hearing Center, 1318 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity, (727) 376-4900.
• Medicine Shoppe, 10720 State Road 54, Trinity, (727) 375-2502.
• Seven Springs Country Club, 3535 Trophy Blvd., New Port Richey, (727) 376-0248, contact Arlene Brock.
• Rasmussen College, 2127 Grand Blvd., Holiday, (727) 942-0069, contact Gary Loman.
• Fifth Third Bank, 4714 Mile Stretch Drive, Holiday, (727) 939-0990, contact Marie Casanova.
• Tarpon Bayou Center, 515 Chesapeake Drive, Tarpon Springs, (727) 934-4629.
NEW PORT RICHEY
Volunteers sought for elder care
The Area Agency on Aging needs volunteers for its SHINE program: Serving Health Insurance Needs of the Elders. Volunteers assist clients with Medicare, Medicaid, private health insurance, long-term care options and much more. Volunteers receive training, continuing education and support. SHINE is a free program funded by a grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and is administered through the Florida Department of Elder Affairs. Call program coordinator Susan Samson at (727) 570-9696, ext. 234, or toll-free at 1-800-861-8111.
Gruzlewski, Richard J.
Hope, Duane Fowler
This list is from detailed obituaries published in Section B.