Plants and markets
• The Market, featuring plants and other gardening goods, runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays at West Pasco Habitat for Humanity, 4131 Madison St., New Port Richey. Call (727) 859-9038 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
• Baker House plant sale and open house, 9 a.m. to noon on the third Saturday of each month, October to May. The historic Baker House is at 5744 Moog Road, behind Centennial Library. Plants for sale by Elfers Centennial Garden Club.
• Hernando County Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at 2450 U.S. 19, Spring Hill.
• Saturday Dunedin Green Market, 8 to 1 p.m. today and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday in Pioneer Park at Main Street and Douglas Avenue. Contact market manager Richard Kendler at (727) 733-4215 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Sweetwater Sunday Market, noon to 4 p.m. Sunday at Sweetwater Organic Community Farm, Hanley Road and Comanche Avenue, Tampa. Includes native plants, fresh organic produce and unique products from green vendors and artisans. Live music from 1 to 3 p.m.; open mike from noon to 1 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
• Landscape Design Seminar, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday at the Land O'Lakes Community Center, 5401 Land O'Lakes Blvd. Sponsored by Pasco County Extension Services.
• Lawn Care Made Easy, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday at 1653 Blaise Drive, Brooksville. Sponsored by Hernando County Extension Services.
• The Orange Blossom Garden Club of Lutz meets at 9:30 a.m. the first Wednesday of the month September through June at the Lutz Community Center, 98 First Ave. NW. Refreshments, followed by a presentation. (813) 949-1940.
• The New Port Richey Garden Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Wednesday of the month September through May at the Jasmine Lakes Community Center, 7137 Jasmine Blvd. Call (727) 848-2292.
• The Elfers Centennial Garden Club meets at 6:45 p.m. the first Monday of the month September to June at the Colonial Hills Civic Center, 3825 Prime Place, New Port Richey. No meeting in December. (727) 372-9954.
• The Dade City Garden Club meets at 9:30 a.m. the third Monday of January, March, September and November at the club, 13630 Fifth St., Dade City. (352) 521-6886.
• The Hibiscus Circle meets 10 a.m. every second Wednesday of the month from September to May at the Dade City Garden Club, 13630 Fifth St., Dade City. (352) 521-6886.