The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is seeking school supplies for youth in need through the Sheriff's Most Wanted School Supplies program.
The Sheriff's Office is looking for donations of supplies including large eight-pack crayons, glue, blunt scissors, pencil boxes, pencils, notebooks, erasers, protractors, backpacks, plastic zipper storage bags, hand wipes, tissues and paper towels.
The supplies will benefit elementary school children and will be distributed through the Freddie Solomon Community Center at Nuccio Park.
Donations will be collected until Aug. 7 at the following locations:
• Sheriff's Operations Center, 2008 E Eighth Ave., Tampa
• District I, 14102 N 20th St., Tampa
• District II, 2310 N Falkenburg Road, Tampa
• District III, 7202 Gunn Highway, Tampa
• District IV, 508 33rd St. SE, Ruskin
For information, call the Community Outreach Division at (813) 247-8115.