Gently worn shoes are sought for a collection organized by attorney Larry Disparti and Susan Struder from the West Pasco MS Support Group. The shoes will be sent by Funds 2 Orgs to people who need them in developing countries. Funds 2 Orgs then will donate money to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Drop off shoes of all sizes at any of the following locations:
• Disparti Law Group, 1041 U.S. Highway 19, Holiday.
• Top Mobility Scooters, Inc., 8135 State Road 52, Hudson.
• The Better Back Store, 4018 Little Road, New Port Richey
• Market off Main, 6241 Lincoln Street, New Port Richey
• Verizon Event Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey
• Custom Jewelry Creations and Deanna's Formal Wear, 9239 US Highway 19, New Richey
• Trinity Towers Self Storage, 10409 State Road 54, New Port Richey
For information, call Jesse Hoolihan at Disparti Law Group at (727) 934-7862 or Susan Struder at (727) 372-1568.