Bryant Elementary: (813) 356-1645
• Save hundreds of dollars with Bronco Savings Cards, on sale for $10. Call (813) 545-3175.
Chiles Elementary: (813) 558-5422
• Picture retakes are today.
• Help the "Donate cash … take a splash" fundraiser for salaries for the media center aide and computer lab teacher. If the $16,000 goal is met, each student gets a snow cone.
Deer Park Elementary: (813) 956-6636
• Dad's Club breakfast is at 7 a.m. today.
• Yearbook sales end Monday. The cost is $16 for a softcover and $20 for a hardcover.
Heritage Elementary: (813) 740-4580
• The literacy parade is at 8:30 a.m. today.
Morgan Woods Elementary: (813) 872-5369
• The Salvation Army food drive ends today.
Pride Elementary: (813) 558-5400
•The book fair ends today.
Schwarzkopf Elementary: (813) 975-6945
• The school still has Entertainment Books for sale. The cost is $20. Call (813) 908-9860.
Westchase Elementary: (813) 631-4600
• The Holiday Book Fair ends today.
Benito Middle: (813) 631-4694
• Volunteers and donated items are needed for the Jaguar outpost, the new Benito store.
• Tutors are needed to help students at least one hour a week. Call (813) 746-9232.
Sgt. Smith Middle School: (813) 792-5125
• Donations of khaki pants, shorts, dresses and capris are needed in the office.
Walker Middle: (813) 631-4726
• Entertainment books are on sale for $20. Proceeds from the sale will help purchase new equipment for the television studio. Call ext. 267.
Alonso High School: (813) 356-1525
• Members of the drama class will perform High School Musical at 7 p.m. today in the auditorium.
Freedom High School: (813) 558-1185
• Bring in your old, outgrown shoes to the Shoe Recycling Drive through Tuesday at the school. Shoes must still have some life left. Metal cleats won't be accepted. Tie the matching shoes together with shoelaces or string, and put them in a plastic bag. A large blue recycling container is in the front parking lot at the school.
• The school chorus is selling ornaments for $7 or $5 each for two or more. The ornament features the school name and logo. Call (813) 746-6658 or (813) 948-3949.
Gaither High School: (813) 975-7340
• Conversational Spanish community education classes are available at Gaither Adult and Community School, 16200 N Dale Mabry Highway. Register from 2 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday in the main office. Call (813) 632-6823.
King High School: (813) 744-8333
• Interested in advertising in the Scepter, King's newspaper, or the Clarion, King's yearbook? These student-run publications operate strictly on community support. Call (813) 744-8333, ext. 260.