The public is invited to the following Thanksgiving dinners and celebrations on Thursday:
• Sit-down Thanksgiving Feast, 2 p.m., St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church, 5030 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Free. Those who are homebound can have a free meal delivered between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. For information or to schedule a meal delivery, call the church at (352) 683-9666. (If you get the automated system, select ext. 416.)
• Third annual "Feed the Five Thousand," from 2 to 4:30 p.m., True Holiness Church of Jesus Christ, 15500 Wiscon Road, Brooksville. Visitors will be served a warm Thanksgiving meal at no cost. Families are welcome. For information or to RSVP, call Sonia Lynch Dillard at ( 352) 279-8313 or Sandra Paulin at (352) 279-5837.
• Free Thanksgiving dinner will be served to the needy and homeless from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ridge Manor Beef O'Brady's, 31120 Cortez Blvd., in the Sunrise Plaza in Ridge Manor West.
• Boy Scout Troop 459 will host a Thanksgiving dinner at 4 p.m. at Brooksville Elks Lodge, 14494 Cortez Blvd., west of Brooksville. Menu includes turkey and ham, along with trimmings and dessert. Tickets are $10. Call Bill or Angie Balderson at (352) 585-2730 or (352) 585-2713.
• Polish-American Social Club's Thanksgiving Day Dinner-Dance, 12:15 p.m., 7615 New Jersey Ave., Hudson. Dinner will be served from 12:45 to 2:15 p.m. The dinner selection is turkey or baked ham steak. Dancing to Music by Jeanne will be from 2:15 to 5 p.m. Proper dance attire required. A full-service bar is available. Tickets are $12 for members, $14 for nonmembers. RSVP to Dolores, (352) 596-4802, or Josephine, (727) 862-1520.