Residents may water their lawns once a week on their designated watering day.
For residents of unincorporated Pasco County, and all cities except New Port Richey:
Property owners with less than 2 acres may water from midnight to 8 a.m. OR from 6 p.m. to midnight. People with larger properties may water from midnight to 10 a.m. OR from 4 p.m. to midnight on their designated day:
• Monday for addresses ending in 0 or 1.
• Tuesday for addresses ending in 2 or 3.
• Wednesday for addresses ending in 4 or 5.
• Thursday for addresses ending in 6 or 7.
• Friday for addresses ending in 8 or 9.
Residents may water with sprinkling cans, a handheld hose equipped with automatic shutoff nozzle, or a hose equipped with a portable sprinkler before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m. any day.
For residents within the city limits of New Port Richey:
Property owners with less than an acre may water from midnight to 8 a.m. Larger properties may water from midnight to 8 a.m. and from 6 p.m. to midnight on the designated day:
• Tuesday for addresses ending in an even number or letters A-M.
• Sunday for addresses ending in an odd number or letters N-Z, or locations with no address.
Customers with reclaimed water may water twice a week during the approved hours:
• Tuesday and Friday for addresses ending in 0 or 1.
• Thursday and Sunday for addresses ending in 2 or 3.
• Monday and Friday for addresses ending in 4 or 5.
• Tuesday and Saturday for addresses ending in 6 or 7.
• Wednesday and Sunday for addresses ending in 8 or 9, or locations with no address.
• New lawns are allowed a 60-day establishment period. On days 1-30, it may be watered any day of the week. On days 31-60, it may be watered about every other day. Even-numbered addresses may water only on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Odd-numbered addresses may water only on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
• Car washing is limited to once per week and fundraiser events are allowed. Car washing at residential properties is allowed only on certain days: Even-numbered addresses may wash only on Tuesday or Saturday; odd-numbered addresses may wash only on Wednesday or Sunday.
• Aesthetic fountains and other water features may operate only eight hours per day. However, small indoor and backyard fountains may operate at any time.
People caught violating the restrictions in unincorporated Pasco County may face a $130 citation for a first offense, a $260 citation for a second offense and a $500 citation for habitual offenders.
To report a complaint of illegal watering, call (727) 847-8110.