CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings during the coming week:
• Modern Day Realty and Property Management, 3300 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, noon May 22. Call Tabetha Sibley-Tyner, (352) 397-4577.
• Mattress One, 1527 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, noon May 24. Call Jake Henderson, (352) 683-1977.
CHAMBER TRAINING COMMITTEE TO MEET: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce Training Committee will meet at 8 a.m. May 22 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. For information, call (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP MEETING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its monthly membership meeting at 7:15 a.m. May 23 at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, south of Brooksville.
The breakfast will be sponsored by AT&T. The guest speaker will be state Rep. Blaise Ingoglia, chairman of the Republican Party of Florida. The prepayment cost with breakfast is $15 online; $20 at the door. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL-BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small-business seminars:
• Internet Marketing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 21, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Finance Opportunities with the SBA, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. May 22, SMARTstart Dade City Entrepreneur Center, 37837 Meridian Ave., Suite 309, Dade City.
• Internet Marketing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 23, South Holiday Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Road, Holiday.
• Library Marketing Resources at the New Port Richey Library, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 29, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
To register or to get more information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the local workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. May 18, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking: 7 a.m. May 21, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Free for chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 21, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville.
Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. May 22, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local-Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. May 23, Spring Hill Diner, 3426 Deltona Blvd., Spring Hill. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef?‘O’?Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. May 24, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Call (352) 848-1438.