Networking and mixers
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road, in Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Tony Nalli at (727) 858-7907.
• BNI Business by Referral: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Heritage Church, 1854 Oak Grove Blvd., Lutz. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Catholic Business Network: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of the Rosary, 2348 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes. All Christians welcome to network. Call Mary Ann Whallen at (813) 833-4737 or visit cbntampa.com.
• Suncoast Women in Networking: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Golden Corral Restaurant, 8928 U.S. 19, Port Richey. The group's annual holiday luncheon will be held during this meeting. Cost is $9 for members and guests, and includes buffet, beverage, tax and tip. Suncoast WIN is a group of professional businesswomen who meet the third Tuesday of each month. Membership is $5 per year. Call Myrtle, (727) 934-9993.
• West Pasco Business Alliance: 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Atria Baypoint Village, 7927 State Road 52, Hudson. Meets the third Tuesday of every month. The cost is $7 and includes lunch. Abby Hamilton, (813) 817-1905.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Networking begins at 5:30 p.m., meeting at 6 p.m. Guests welcome. Cost is $12. Call Ginny Pierce at (727) 433-4073.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. Professional group that promotes members' businesses. westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• Pasco Business Connections: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Broken Yolk, 3350 Grand Blvd., Holiday. Email [email protected]
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is C&C Insurance Solutions. Cost is $5 and includes breakfast. Call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees buy own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• West Pasco Business Network: Noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Blue Dolphin, 8825 State Road 52, Hudson. For more information, visit westpascobusiness.org or call Bill Pearce at (727) 277-2617.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Costs $10, includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Trinity/West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 7:45 a.m. Thursday at IHOP, 10740 State Road 54, New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce's Christmas Mixer: 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Centerstate Bank, 6930 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. Call (813) 783-8122.
• West Pasco Chamber of Commerce's General Membership Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. Friday at Seven Springs Golf & Country Club, 3535 Trophy Blvd., New Port Richey. Sponsor: Pontlitz Asset Partners. Speaker: Mike Fasano, Pasco tax collector. Cost is $15 per person and includes breakfast. To RSVP, call (727) 842-7651 by Thursday.
NEW HIP REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY: The Medical Center of Trinity now offers anterior approach hip replacement surgical technology. Dr. Stephen Hanff, orthopedic surgeon, recently performed the first procedure at the center. For information, visit medicalcentertrinity.com or call (727) 834-5630.
WIN FINANCIAL SERVICES: Independent Financial Services in Land O'Lakes announces the 2014 Balancing Your Financial Future contest. One local person or family will win a complete financial plan, valued at $1,500, to help decide ways to meet your short- and long-term financial goals. There are no financial qualifications for the contest. The contest is open to Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk county residents. Entrants must write a 300-word or less statement about why you should win, and "Like" the Independent Financial Services Facebook page. Those working with a financial planner can not enter. The contest form is available at independentfinancialservices.net. The deadline to enter is Jan. 15. For information, call (813) 908-2701.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: SCORE Chapter 439 is looking for volunteers to put their business skills to work helping local businesses. SCORE mentors donate their time and talent to small businesses. For details, visit score439.org and click on "Volunteer."
SMALL-BUSINESS CONSULTATIONS: Free consultations for small businesses and entrepreneurs are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce conference room, 38550 Fifth Ave.
The chamber offers the confidential sessions in partnership with the Small Business Development Center at University of South Florida. For information, or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cutting ceremonies this week:
• Triton Insurance Group, 8824 Belagio Drive, Trinity, at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. Call Tiffany Hills, (813) 948-5990.
• Trinity Yoga & Massage, 8514 Old County Road 54, New Port Richey, at 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Call Christina Lowden, (727) 376-5263.
Save the date
PIGZ IN Z'HILLS BBQ & BLUES: The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce's fourth annual Pigz in Z'Hills BBQ & Blues is Jan. 18 at the Zephyrhills Municipal Airport, 39450 South Ave. Visit zephyrhillschamber.org.
Sponsorships are available.
For information, call (813) 782-1913.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.