TAMPA — More than 1,000 women from around the state are expected to head to downtown Tampa for the annual Women's Conference of Florida later this month.
Lori Greiner, a star shark on ABC's "Shark Tank," entrepreneur, and best-selling author, is among the confirmed keynote speakers. Other speakers include:
• Nely Galán, a producer, author, and former president of Entertainment for Telemundo.
• Jean Chatzky, a financial editor for NBC's "Today Show."
• Samantha Harris, a Emmy-winning TV host, health and fitness expert, and cancer survivor.
• Lori Mackenzie, the executive director of the Stanford University's Clayman Institute for Gender Research.
• Jan Babiak, an independent director for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. and Bank of Montréal.
• and Tiffany Dufu, the chief leadership officer at Levo, and launch team member to Lean In.
The event will be held Oct. 26-27 at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina.
Register for the conference here