POWER LUNCH: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host a Power Lunch, a health care industry networking event, at noon Friday at Gator's Dockside, 4329 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. The event is sponsored by Westbridge. The cost is $13 prepaid or $15 at the door. For information, visit hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting for Marsha Reiniers Insurance Services at the chamber's office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, at noon Tuesday. Call LaSonya Caphart, (352) 684-1952.
BPW TO MEET: Hernando County Business and Professional Women will have its monthly meeting Feb. 23 in the pool room at Atria Evergreen Woods, 7030 Evergreen Woods Trail, Spring Hill. Networking begins at 5:30 p.m.; dinner will be at 6 p.m.
This month's meeting will focus on women's health. The speaker will be Dr. Lauren D. Juyia, OB/GYN.
The cost is $15 for members and $20 for non-members. For information, call Alice Pirola, (352) 786-9230. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 18.
BUSINESS BOOT CAMP: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will offer Boot Camp 2016: A Healthy Business = Financial Success, a series of four free workshops, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, on the following dates:
• Laying the Groundwork of Your Financial Success, Thursday.
• Referrals! Referrals! Referrals! Feb. 25.
• Branding — Who? What? Why? and How? March 3.
• Expand Your Reach for Financial Success, March 9.
For information, visit hernandochamber.com.
LEADERSHIP HERNANDO RECRUITMENT EXTRAVAGANZA: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its Funplosion Recruitment Extravaganza for Leadership Hernando, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Feb. 25 at Marker 48 Brewing, 12147 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill.Those a ttending will be able to meet Leadership alumni and learn about becoming part of the county's premier leadership program. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com. For information, call Teri Nichols, alumni chairwoman, at (352) 796-6000.
Save the date
KEYS TO SUCCESS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its second annual Keys to Success business development series, "Giving Value to Your Customers," from March 21 to 23 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• March 21: a kickoff luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m.; "Teaching Employees to Play Well in the Sandbox" workshop at 2 p.m.; "Fundamentals of Supervision" workshop at 3:30 p.m.
• March 22: "Hacking Doesn't Happen Only to the Big Guys" workshop at 8:30 a.m.; "Credibility is King — You Reap What You Sow" workshop at 11:30 a.m.; "Unwritten Rules of Social Media" at 2 p.m.
• March 23: "Why Do Generations Clash at Work?" series finale and panel discussion at 7 a.m.
Partnerships are available in four categories: Platinum for $1,500, Gold for $1,000, Silver for $500 and Bronze for $250. For information, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small business seminars.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Customer service workshop, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 23, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
To register and for information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.