CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings during the coming week:
• LegalShield, at the chamber's office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, at noon Tuesday. Call LaSonya Caphart, (352) 277-2859.
• American Gun & Pawn, 1118 E Jefferson St., Brooksville, at noon Thursday. Call Steve Champion, (352) 593-7296.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP MEETING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its monthly membership meeting at 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, south of Brooksville. The breakfast sponsor is Duke Energy.
The prepay cost with breakfast is $15 online; $20 at the door. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
BUSINESS BOOT CAMP: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will offer Boot Camp 2016: A Healthy Business = Financial Success, a series of four free workshops, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, on the following dates:
• Referrals! Referrals! Referrals! Thursday.
• Branding — Who? What? Why? and How? March 3.
• Expand Your Reach for Financial Success, March 9.
For information, visit hernandochamber.com.
LEADERSHIP HERNANDO RECRUITMENT EXTRAVAGANZA: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its Funplosion Recruitment Extravaganza for Leadership Hernando from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Marker 48 Brewing, 12147 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. Those attending will have the opportunity to meet alumni and learn about becoming part of the county's premier leadership program. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com. For information, call Teri Nichols, alumni chairwoman, at (352) 796-6000.
Save the date
KEYS TO SUCCESS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its second annual Keys to Success business development series, "Giving Value to Your Customers," from March 21-23 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• March 21: kickoff luncheon at 11:30 a.m., "Teaching Employees to Play Well in the Sandbox" workshop at 2 p.m., and "Fundamentals of Supervision" workshop at 3:30 p.m.
• March 22: "Hacking Doesn't Happen Only to the Big Guys" workshop at 8:30 a.m.; "Credibility is King — You Reap What You Sow" workshop at 11:30 a.m. and "Unwritten Rules of Social Media" at 2 p.m.
• March 23: "Why Do Generations Clash at Work" series finale and panel discussion at 7 a.m.
Partnerships are available in four categories: Platinum for $1,500, Gold for $1,000, Silver for $500 and Bronze for $250. For information, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small business seminars.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, South Holiday Branch Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Drive, Holiday.
• How to Really Start Your Own Business, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
To register and for information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.