BUSINESS EXPERTS AVAILABLE: The Small Business Development Center of USF, in partnership with the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, will have business specialists available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
The specialists will be available for no-cost consulting in business certification, international trade, marketing, accounting and taxes, and business planning.
For information or to reserve a time, visit hernandochamber.com.
RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have three ribbon-cuttings during the coming week:
• Crescent Community Clinic, 5244 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, noon Tuesday. Call Maureen Solimon, (352) 610-9916.
• Liberty Tax, 4216 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill, noon Wednesday. Call Tina Walker, (352) 428-4617.
• Chili's restaurant, 3085 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, noon Thursday. Call Donna Hess, (352) 686-2265.
POWER LUNCH: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host a Power Lunch, a health care industry networking event, at noon Feb. 12 at Gator's Dockside, 4329 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. The event is sponsored by Westbridge. The cost is $13 prepaid or $15 at the door. For information, visit hernandochamber.com.
BUSINESS BOOT CAMP: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will offer Boot Camp 2016: A Healthy Business = Financial Success, a series of four free workshops, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, on the following dates:
• Laying the Groundwork of Your Financial Success, Feb. 18.
• Referrals! Referrals! Referrals! Feb. 25.
• Branding — Who? What? Why? and How? March 3.
• Expand Your Reach for Financial Success, March 9.
For information, visit hernandochamber.com.
Save the date
KEYS TO SUCCESS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its second annual Keys to Success business development series March 21 to 23 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Partnerships are available in four categories: Platinum for $1,500, Gold for $1,000, Silver for $500 and Bronze for $250. For information, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small business seminars.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 12, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Customer service workshop, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
To register and for information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.