CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host a ribbon-cutting at the new Walmart Neighborhood Market, 14344 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday. The event will include a grand opening. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS MIXER: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce's Young Professionals will host a mixer from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 15 at Rising Sun Cafe, 10 S Main St., Brooksville.
CUSTOMER SCENARIO MAPPING WORKSHOP: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will offer a workshop, "Customer Scenario Mapping," from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jan. 26 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Guest presenter Ronni Marshak is co-author of the book Customers.com. She facilitates workshops focusing on the proprietary customer scenario mapping methodology. The workshop, provided by Kurt Glacy, LEVR Consulting, is free.
For information or to register, visit hernandochamber.com.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINAR: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small business seminars.
• Marketing to Grow Your Business, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• How to Apply for a Business Loan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Hugh Embry Branch Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City.
• Understanding a Franchise Business, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Spring Hill Branch Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, New River Branch Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills.
• Internet Marketing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Regency Park Branch Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
To register and for information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.